The 2018 Annual General Meeting of Pride Glasgow (SCIO) will be held in Glasgow city centre (exact location TBC) at 7pm on Sunday 16th December. The attendance of all members would be greatly appreciated. Due to venue capacity and higher than expected attendance, it is essential that you register for a (free) ticket here.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the date selection poll.
The business to be discussed is:
- A report by the chair on the activities of the organisation
- Consideration of the annual accounts of the organisation
- Governance reform progress update
- The election of the Pride Forum
- Any other competent business
Please note that this AGM will be held under the terms of the New Constitution of the organisation, which will be passed at an EGM prior to the AGM. Anyone can become a member.